[haiku] Res: Re: New MediaPlayer look

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

Ooops! sorry, I hit send before attach the screenshot

and continue with my impressions :D

But I like of show/hide controls at fullscreen too

It's very nice to see good changes like these in the interface. It seems even
more modern than Ubuntu, or anything else.

Thank you! SuperStippi! XD

PS: looking forward to Alexander's Tracker changes too

Bye

Michael