[openbeos] Re: Re[2]: OpenBeOS in competition with BeOS

  • From: "Yuri Titov" <yurititov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:19:44 -0500

Well, it sounds believable.  My suggestion is, let people know how they can
support you.  You've answered my questions but, I'm stilled puzzled to what
you want us to do.  You said previously that we have to unite, but what do
you mean?  lets hold hands while we wait and not do anything?  I will wait
but, in the mean time I will be putting my efforts into openbeos.

-yt

ok enough of posts for today