[haiku] Re: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 19:22:46 +0100

> Which of the two is the working one? And can you truncate the not working
> one
> to the original size and checksum again (respectively do that with a copy
> in
> case further tests with the unmodified on are necessary)?
>
> CU, Ingo

Regarding the working one I have to test it again.
Sadly, I did not write it on the CD label.
I just know that one of the two is working and the other not.
But I will check it in the next week.

What do you mean with "And can you truncate the not working one to the original
size and checksum again"?

Regards,
Miroslav Stimac
--