[openbeos] Re: Printing the Tracker

  • From: "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 04:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

> > I was thinking that one thing OBOS could use (and I haven't seen it
> in other
> > OS's before) is an option to print a tracker view.  For example, my

The Mac Finder could do this, at least prior to OS X (I haven't looked
at this in OS X yet, but I *think* it is still there -- i could check
when I get home, if you want.)

=====
=======
Frank D. Engel, Jr.

Modify the equilibrium of the vertically-oriented particle decelerator to
result in the reestablishment of its resistance to counterproductive
atmospheric penetration.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com