[haiku] Re: Preinstalling Haiku on new computers.

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 13:10:18 +0200

Rybin Valeriy schrieb:
Hi All!

Stephan Assmus wrote:
If you really need an additional document and our MIT license is not enough,
then I am sure we can help you. But you would most likely have to explain
specifically what all needs to be mentioned in this document.

Francois Revol wrote:
Ah...
well, how do you do with Linux ? Do you have an agreement with a
distro maker like RedHat ?
Yes. We have agreement with ASPLinux. BTW end user get serial number
for supporting from ASPLinux on our notebook.
Ok, if you really need a paper Haiku, Inc can get you one.

Can Haiku Inc. provide us official document (in PDF format) about legal owner
of Operating System Haiku? We have identical document from ASPLinux. For
Microsoft it's not necessary :-)

Can you please be more specific what information needs to be contained in this document? If possible just send us an example (like your ASPLinux agreement).

Best regards,
-Stephan