[openbeos] Re: PLEASE use standard make environments

  • From: "David Reid" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:13:53 +0100

> > > I've got much of an implementation of libnetapi.so done.
> >
> > Oh for...
> >
> > OK, listen - we have a net team! Yes we do! We even have the start of
> > libnetapi.so started. It's there in CVS.
>
> Oh, and there isn't any actual code in CVS. All the functions return
> B_ERROR or -1 or something.

Really. You mean we have prototypes and so on, just no bodies...  Hmm,
sounds like code to me!

Why is there no more? Well, basically as we're still developing the
libnet.so and that's what they want to build on. I'd rather they (the guys
doing the C++ librarry) just went directly against the stack, but it's their
choice and I can understand it.

david