[openbeos] Re: PCMCIA & Cardbus

  • From: linus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:36:10 +0200

Thanks.. NetBSD seems like a nice OS to look for sources in.. I'll prolly look
for some other drivers in there too!

Had a quick look at the cardbus sources, and it seemed like some work, but
fully doable in less than a lifetime.. =) .. Perhaps I'll give it a go after I
finish this audio driver.. And then another audio driver.. Or atleast get some
sound out.. Right now I pay visits to kernel debuggin land a little too often..

Regards, Linus

For NetBSD :