[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:26:20 +0000

> From: "Ben Allen" <ben.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/05/15 Tue PM 05:39:27 GMT
> To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [openbeos] Re: Openness
>
> There is an RSS feed at
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/timeline?ticket=on&max=25&daysback=150&format=rssthat
> details all the submissions, changes, etc that go through the Trac
> system.  It's not exactly in summary form, but you can see bugs being found
> and squashed as it happens.
>
> -Ben

The cia bot is the best place to see progress, and is publicly available - the
headlines appear in one of the right hand boxes on the website, but I tend to
check the page with the commit logs at http://cia.vc/stats/project/openbeos

eNGIMa (Danny Robson) does occasional blog posts to summarise the source
activity in a more human-readable form (see http://haiku-os.org/blog/engima),
which I always found interesting. I might be able to help out a bit with this
effort if Danny wants it - I follow cia pretty religiously and check the commit
list archive to see what discussion's going on about the code. Is there much
involved with getting a blog on the Haiku website? My user name's tangobravo,
btw.

Simon