[openbeos] Re: Openness

Stippi wrote:

Yeah right, you "always had all the odds against" you. People agreed with you, some didn't, others you convinced. At the time you left, I thought so much about all this, but by now, I'm convinced it is simply an ego issue. Like always when something like this happened. The true problem is that you are incapable of compromise. Plus you cannot take critique. Same problem with anyone else who left (just in case you bring that one up again as "argument").

How the hell did you manage to bring me in this stupid discussion is beyond me, but I won't refrain from commenting on this. Although most of the people on this list do not know, *YOU* do know that I was the only one who left with Koki so your critic was directed to no one besides myself. I agree with you the problem was an ego issue, but really, I think it was not my ego that brought it to the point it reached.

Anyway, I won't really start it over again but I thank you for calling me egocentric, unreasonable and narrow-minded. That was really an eye-opener for me. At least now I know what to expect from you (although, up to this point, I never saw it coming).

-Bruno