[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: "Ben Allen" <ben.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:39:27 -0500

There is an RSS feed at
http://dev.haiku-os.org/timeline?ticket=on&max=25&daysback=150&format=rssthat
details all the submissions, changes, etc that go through the Trac
system.  It's not exactly in summary form, but you can see bugs being found
and squashed as it happens.

-Ben

On 5/14/07, Shane Moore <Shane.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How many others would like to have this implemented?

I must say, that when the RSS feeds were introduced, I had expected that
they
might be a source for something like a weekly or fortnightly summary of
'what
have we achieved, what are we turning our attention to now.'

So I would be happy for some kind of more-regular statement of what is
'happening' so that those who are not fully engaged might get some sense
of
where the project is at, and is going.