[openbeos] Re: "OpenSoftwareValet"

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:31:14 -0500

In my "what I would like to see OBOS become, someday", I would like to see a
world
where your apps are managed for you in a reasonable way.

Think about it - why do we become control freaks (and I am on my Windows
machine at work and all of my machines here)? Because the OS isn't capable.
In a perfect OS, the only files we should ever see are data files, IMHO.
The OS should manage our apps.