[openbeos] OpenBeOS media kit team update

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 01:14:04 +0200

Hi,

The bad news: I was in hospital for about two weeks, and most email directed to
me
during the last 10 days most likely did not reach me, please send it again.

The good news: We have two new members, Gabriele Conti and David McPaul.

The current media kit status is reflected here:
http://home.arcor.de/your_name_here/beos/mediakit.html

Farabi reported today that he again has a working BeOS installation,
and will now continue with BSoundPlayer

As I couldn't work during the last two weeks, I made no progress,
did no assignments, and also have no interesting news.

Something should follow tomorrow, but not much.

We stil need people doing the codec API, or the audio mixer.

Sorry for the delay,

Marcus, media kit team leader