[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS logo ?

  • From: "Rudy Gingles" <rudyatek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:14:48 -0800

Just my two cents, but as much as I like the idea of a OBOS logo, I *really*
hope it's not an animal or creature of some sort. The *nix world already
does this to a great extent, and it gets really old. Having a Linux desktop
with Penguins plastered everywhere is not my idea of appealing, and I hope
we don't get anywhere near that. I think there is a lot of potential for
some good logo designs based on the name or a symbol of some sort, like Be
did with their own logo for example, that look very nice. An animal
caricature of some sort is just silly by comparison.

Rudyatek