[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS logo ?

  • From: "Cuyler Jones" <cuyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:02:55 -0700

I don't know if suggestions are being submitted or what, but what about a
Cartoon GreenWing Macaw.  They have lots of beautiful colors and have a very
'fun' persona. (Not to mention that I happen to have one!)

here's a couple of pictures incase you don't know what they look like:

http://m2baby.tripod.com/gwfaq.html

Cuyler