[haiku] Ohio LinuxFest

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:29:40 -0400

In the interest of avoiding the rushed last-minute plans of last year,
I'd like to mention the coming of the Ohio LinuxFest. It will be
September 10-12. I'd like to have a Haiku table there again this year on
the 11th. I'm also entertaining the thought of speaking at one of the
sessions there this year, but in light of the constant foot traffic last
year, I don't feel like I'd be able to do so if there are only a couple
guys and myself. It's inexpensive and a great time, and you don't have
to be an "expert" to help run the table. Please contact me privately by
e-mail if you might be interested.

--DarkWyrm