[openbeos] Re: OBOS new name

  • From: "Chira, Valentin" <Chira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:49:05 +0200

true. NOVA stands for NEW..look ate inNOVAtion = INOVATIE(something like
this is in latin..I am not sure but this is in Romanian witch is the closest
language to Latin). And another thing would be that it is TERA and not Terra
and it is not the Latin root word for Earth..it is the lain word for EARTH
but it is not related with EARTH. TERA it is still used in Latin languages
like Romanian for example. I like "NewBe!" or even "BeNT" like  "BeNT down
M$"?!?!?! lol..Guys I am waiting for dam Ebay to send me the 3COM 3c905
network card so finaly I have a network and then hope I can contribute a
little to this project. at least I'll try..

regards, Valentin..