[openbeos] Re: OBOS Poll: Multiple Monitor Support

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:36:29 +0100

What about a deskbar wich only displays the appz within that workspace so
that the deskbar doe´n´t get cluttered.

And I defininitely would appreciate multiple monitor support (multiple
Videocard?!? as in more than 2??) for each monitor being able to select its
own workspace (stretching  the desktop ovcer 2 monitors isn´t on my
wishlist).
all of this is very handy for pressentation or multiuser support if the pc
will be used as a terminalserver with more than 1 keyboard/mouse via USB.