[openbeos] Re: OBOS Poll: Multiple Monitor Support

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:05:19 -0500

(Personally)
Extra monitors should have their own workspace.
For one simple reason - different resolutions. I could have a 19" monitor and a
21" monitor.
Maybe I don't want them the same res.

Windows does what Windows does, in this case, I think, because they don't have
workspaces.
I (again personally) could not care less about seeing one window stretched
across two windows.