[openbeos] Re: Non Profit Tax Deductions

  • From: "brianhague" <brianhague@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:32:07 -0700

   >  If every member gets to take home a leftover case of cola, that is
acceptable.

I think I would attend... 87) Can I take a truckload home?

   >  (If you're an Auuzzie there is no tax break.)

Cant we just make an international NPO in AU with the US Haiku being the mother
company? This would be in the future, of course, but it could be what we are
looking for. We might even send people to australia to work tax free!

Too bad I'm not an accountant... so I don't know about this stuff... just an
idea...