[openbeos] Re: (No Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:26:37 +0100

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:20:16 +0100

You can't compare corporate users to home users.  And Haiku certainly won't
become a corporate o/s choice so that argument seems a bit moot really.  Of
course home users care about changing themes and icons - just look at all
the customisation sites there are for Windows, Linux, mobile phones and
pdas.

Seriously, if you base decisions for Haiku on a bunch of corporate users who
probably run locked-down versions of Windows then you're going to have a
problem...