[openbeos] Re: (No Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:26:37 +0100

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:19:55 +0100

Thanks for the reply DarkWyrm, I'll check out the article you point to.
Certainly being able to "change window decorators, system colors, icon sets,
and probably system cursors" will be more than enough for what I want and
answers my query exactly! :)

As for the driver/icon themeing comment - I only meant it as an example that
just because people shout for bluetooth/wifi drivers (and they get them) I
couldn't see why me asking about icon themeing got shouted down.  No matter
though; I don't want to perpetuate things - it's obviously an emotive topic.

I apologise that I missed the various discussions - I don't follow the
mailing list as closely as I'd like to and am selective about what I read
which I agree means I miss things frequently - especially when topics get
embedded in other unrelated threads.