[openbeos] Re: News and newbies

  • From: Stepan Stolyarov <stevebest@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Phipps <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:57:47 +0600

> Cool. Glad you are interested. Sorry it took so long - I am swamped.
> :-)

> Let  me  know if you want to join in seriously, and what you want to
> do and I will get you placed. :-)

> Michael

I  want to join seriously, if you mean spending at least a few hours a
day on a project. I would like to do some coding of App/Interface Kit,
and,  what  is  more,  some  job on the general design of the system -
creating  UML visual models, etc. I can also help in creating a visual
modeling  tool (something like Rational Rose or MS Visual Modeler) for
BeOS.

Stepan Stolyarov [stevebest@xxxxxxx]