[haiku] New font for coders under Open Font License

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:05:02 +0200

Just noticed this on the non-freesoftware equivalent of identi.ca (aka twitter)
:
http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymouspro.html

Anonymous Pro (2009) is a family of four fixed-width fonts designed especially
with coding in mind. Characters that could be mistaken for one another (O, 0,
I, l, 1, etc.) have distinct shapes to make them easier to tell apart in the
context of source code.

Anonymous Pro is distributed with the Open Font License (OFL).

I'll be testing it, maybe we can include it in the image if it looks nice
enough.

Note it's a variation of Anonymous™ which is also under OFL it seems.
http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymous.html

François.