[openbeos] Re: New Haiku installation on HW

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:31:49 -0700

These reports sound a bit like bug #1444:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1444
Although I haven't tried using the new ATA driver on the laptop reported in
1444.  Would it be possible to put that into the bootup debug menu, at least
in the short term, so users can easily pick one or the other to see if they
can boot with either?  I didn't know there were alternate IDE drivers till I
saw this thread.
-scottmc