[openbeos] Re: Networking

  • From: "Yuri Titov" <yurititov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:50:04 -0500

I think NewOS is to be used as the base kernel because it is a ready made
kernel which has pretty much what we need.  NewOS is also ported to several
different hardware platforms including Dreamcast which i think is rather
cool.  and iMac support is comming (hopefully thats the same as their G3 and
up line).

-yt