[haiku] Re: Multi-track recording and compositing

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:43:47 +0200

Great news, everyone! I just reached my old boss, Steffen Friedle, and I have now permission to publish "Clockwerk", the multimedia compositing editor that was part of the application suit develped by Mindwork under the GPL. (This was the plan for a while, but we wanted to discuss some final details first.) I have worked on this application from January 2006 to around June 2008, mostly full-time, Axel and Ingo worked on other Mindwork applications, but also on some aspects of Clockwerk. So this is quite a headstart for any multi-track recording software. My plans are currently to publish it on OS-Drawer. If that doesn't work out for whatever reason, it will be berlios.de. I am really excited about this! I just need to prepend GPL headers to most files and add some documentation. :-D

More pressure for Haiku Media Kit encoding...
Why is OsDrawer supposed to not working ? :)
In the past I started collecting some ideas for a multi-track recording software and there should also be a OsDrawer project but nothing useful yet.

Anyway can't wait to see this Clockwerk :)