[haiku] Re: Mounting USB and ext3

  • From: David Given <dg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:51:34 +0000

On 23/11/10 22:25, Sean Healy wrote:
[...]
> Haiku will not let me mount my (FAT32) USB stick or my (ext3) Ubuntu
> partition read/write. It doesn't even offer me the option, like it does
> for my FAT32 partition.

Is it formatted as a 'super floppy' (raw filesystem on the device), by
any chance? I have seen this a few times, although USB sticks are
normally treated as hard drives (with a partition table).

│ "There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming
│ language in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs." ---
│ Flon's Axiom