[haiku] Re: More Geolocation testing, this time with something prettier

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Raymond C. Rodgers
<sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not seeing any distances listed at all, just what appears to be latitude
and longitude. For instance:

North Carolina, United States <!-- 35.9925, -78.9017 -->
Oklahoma, United States <!-- 35.8459, -96.0058 -->

I apologize if this has already been reported. I'm using Firefox 3.5.3 on
Windows Vista Ultimate, no Javascript errors.

Hmmm, that is really weird. As you can see those are HTML comments and
they are there on purpose as a way of storing the mirror latitudes and
longitudes inside the markup (as you figured out.) Since they are
comments they should not be displayed!

It was a problem with one of the (new) Drupal input filters. It is fixed now, so HTML comments should not display anymore.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki