[haiku] Re: Master thesis about Haiku OS

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:53:30 +0200

Hello Vasco,

You are right, but it is too late now.
Some people already answered the survey, so it would falsify the results if I
would change the list of linux distributions now.
The only change that I will do is to add Ubutu because there are already
Kubuntu and Xubuntu in the list, so I hope that this small change will not
falsify the results much.

However, the exact name of the Linux distribution is not so important in my
survey because the survey is about Haiku and BeOS and now about Linux.
Of course, it is very interesting to know what operating systems are used by
the people, but it is not so important for me to know whether they use the
linux distribution A or B.

Nevertheless, you are totally right. I should had take a look on the website
and pick up the top 5 linux distributions. If I make an other survey in future,
I will be more wise thanks to your tip.
Thanks!

Best wishes,
Miroslav