[openbeos] Re: Larger Disk for VMWare Image

  • From: Sean Healy <jalopeura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:26:21 -0600

I wanted to use the build-factory provided vmware image to do some development, however this proved difficult since the image is using a fixed size of 250 MB disk. Would it be possible to make the build-factory use a disk type that allows to increase in size?

If the Superpack doesn't work for you, you can do what I do. I have two vmware drives; one for BeOS and another to build Haiku onto. I set up bootman so I can boot to whichever one I want.