[openbeos] Re: Just one, big question, seriously

  • From: "Michael Jones" <jonemi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:17:11 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)

Actually, I think it's been established unanimously that the aim of this
project is to recreate BeOS and then expand it.  I am assuming, therefore--
assuming' being operative, as I am neither developer nor contributer to the
project (yet)--that R1 will be very similiar to BeOS R5.  That is, the
functionality will only be limitedly extended, if at all, in the first
release.