[haiku] Re: Ideas for a marketing push!

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:02:53 -0500

Brian Hague wrote:
There are a considerable amount of small shops that would like to
differentiate themselves from the competition.

If it were me, I'd try to find those hole in the wall shops, and
market to them. The dell's of the world can wait.

The problem is that small shops are less likely to put up the cash that Haiku desperately needs to Hire more developers.I would like to imagine just how much progress the core team could make if there was a way to employ them full time !!!

Sean