[haiku] Re: Ideas for a marketing push!

  • From: Michael Mounteney <gate03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:20:03 +1100

Well we must be getting a bit famous if one person at least thinks we're worth trolling.

On 10/11/2011 07:44, kathy elliott wrote:
Hello gentleman:

I am a lady and I plan on calling myself the linux lady. I build hardware usng small linux systems and aros and plan on promoting haiku bigtime. I think it is great and want to establish some programs and some nettops and laptops and some multimedia machines with software installed. I will need a good office program as well as multimedia apps and games. i have developed some games and will work with haiku. Let me know I am using freecale qoriq and imx616 processors and will need to port haiku in the future. Can I count on some help? I will use x86 amd for now. Kathy Elliott
mystical rose technologies inc.