[haiku] Re: Icon proposal

  • From: Michele Frau <zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:32:58 +0100

2010/3/21 Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 2010-03-20 at 20:21:57 [+0100], Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> -- Jasse Jansson, on Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:17:46 +0100:
>>>
>>> Wrong colour, though.
>>
>> Darn, you beat me! :-D
>
> I think you guys just made the internet explode. Personally I like the yellow.

Too late, that icon has in medieval pink now

> On a related note I think this is a case where an application needs to
> be made for an icon. I suggest some sort of interface designing or
> building tool.

The icon was requested by mmadia some time ago for unknown purpose, I
never asked too, but recycling an
icon isn't a crime

> As for the bootman icon, I like it.

I'm very glad to read so many appreciatons, thanks to everyone; but,
ehm, hasn't nobody any hint about the hvif translator? I got the
sources but the jam won't compile! How can I edit the jam file to get
the binary?

And I was about to forget about toolbar icons; there are any
guidelines about them?

Regards,
the sardonic sardinian also known as zuMi