[openbeos] Re: Icon Design Contest submission

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:42:22 -0700

Hello,

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Hi Petter,

Sure. I'll fix it right away.
the new welcome page is much appreciated. Looks awesome.
Looks nice! In the wiki, I made the following additions:

- Added links to the new Haiku Icon Contest page and the preview/voting page
- Added an alternate email for submissions
- Added voting period: from Sep. 2 through Sep. 9
- Added vote count announcement date: Sep. 10

Let me know if you want anything of the above changed.

Koki

PS: Any word/opinion on the certificate for the winner of the contest?