[openbeos] Re: Icon Design Contest submission

Stephan Assmus wrote:

Hi Petter,

the rating doesn't work yet how I meant it. :-) On each area with the set's name on the left, there could be a button "Rate this set". (Each set has this button). When you click on the button, it will show a whole new rating area below all the sets. The "current set" (the one where you pressed the button "Rate this set") is highlighted. Maybe even moved to the bottom of all sets, so that it is right above the "rating area". The rating area contains the sentences that we wrote in the earlier emails. Each sentence has an individual rating popup.
What about this? http://bug-nordic.org/iconcontest
Again I didn't change the system itself, so please let me know if anything else has been decided! :)