[openbeos] Re: Icon Design Contest submission

Stephan Assmus wrote:

I have thought about the rating thing. How about a "Rate this Set" button at each submission description. (You can rate each set, but each only once (or adjust your rating).) Then, when you press the button, the corresponding set get's highlighted somehow
I have updated the page with a rating-ready design. I haven't changed the system itself yet, because I don't want to mess around with it before I get your views. This is going to work in a way that let the user rate each set between 1 and 6 (?), and they will be able to change this rating throughout the rating period. Once this rating period is over, the "Your rating" and the rating selection box will be replaced by an "Average rating" and stars or something illustrating the average rating. Please let me know if "average" should be replaced by another, better algorithm. Have I understood your ideas correctly, Stephan?

Best regards,
Petter