[openbeos] Re: Icon Design Contest

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:30:00 +0200

Hi again,

> I have put together an *overview* page. This is *not* the actual contest
> page. So to see the submissions entered so far:
>
> <http://www.yellowbites.com/icon_contest/>

oh I forgot... the icon sizes listed are of course shameless bragging on my
part. I do know there is a SVG binary format, and that most SVGs contain
much more than just the visual data. Still, I'm quite proud that my icons
are smaller than the original Be icons. :-) So I hope to encourage creating
icons with Haiku Icon-O-Matic to get these small sizes...

Best regards,
-Stephan