[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:51:12 +0200

> I think mostly the document types of your icons look almost disabled in
> the 16x16 pixel size, at least compared to some of the others

I agree I should improve it, but like I said, "compared to the others" is
not fair, since these are not actual vector renderings at 16x16. If for
example the McClintock icons are vector-rendered at 16x16, they should
suffer from the same problem. I'd be very interested to see that, but have
no time right now to do it...

> Maybe you could define the path width differently, or have a weight for
> paths so that they don't reduce so much in smaller renderings. Dunno -
> using the Level Of Detail filter should work, too, of course.

Yeah, I will try a couple of these things. Thanks for the comments!

Best regards,
-Stephan