[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:04:47 +0200

Hi,

> > Zeta is using this persons icons.  They are under a copyleft license.  Why
> > not use these?  Or modify them?
> >
> > http://mc.clintock.com/first_floor/study_1/desk/computer_projects/icons/
>
> It would be a great help if someone
>
> * downloaded the SVG versions of these icons
> * took the ones that need to be included for the contest
> * loaded them in WonderBrush and scaled them to 16x16, 32x32 and 64x64
> * and saved a PNG with transparent background for each size
>
> First I'd like to finish up my own entry for the contest, improving
> Icon-O-Matic on the way. I would do the above next, but if someone else
> would do it before me, that would be great.

I hope nobody else is secretly working on it, since this takes has kindly
been completed by "info" (sorry, I don't even know your name!). Thank you
very much!

Since it has been suggested, I have also added a set of Tango icons to my
"under construction" icon contest page. I'll keep you posted...

Best regards,
-Stephan