[openbeos] Re: Icon Artwork

Hi,

> Zeta is using this persons icons.  They are under a copyleft license.  Why
> not use these?  Or modify them?
>
> http://mc.clintock.com/first_floor/study_1/desk/computer_projects/icons/

It would be a great help if someone

* downloaded the SVG versions of these icons
* took the ones that need to be included for the contest
* loaded them in WonderBrush and scaled them to 16x16, 32x32 and 64x64
* and saved a PNG with transparent background for each size

First I'd like to finish up my own entry for the contest, improving
Icon-O-Matic on the way. I would do the above next, but if someone else
would do it before me, that would be great.

I know I tested the SVG import of WonderBrush specifically with the ZETA
icons, so they should load fine.

> I think we should stick to the isometric look.  This look defined a large
> part of the BeOS visual experience.

This is my opinion as well, but I think for the contest, we should have an
open mind. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan