[haiku] Re: I haven't used Haiku, but from what i have seen, this is my atempt to make Haiku R2 compitable to other OSs when released

  • From: Matt Emson <memsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:58:07 +0000

Ritrup Biswas wrote:

I call it The Golu (The haiku Button ). This Golu can be moved to any dam place in the entire desktop like this:

Could you post them to a service that doesn't insist that I sign up to view the images? I'm not interested in using DeviantArt and they seemed to believe I should be paying them for the pleasure. When I finally managed to get to your profile, all I get are big "no entry" signs which redirect to a "please sign up and pay us money" screen.