[haiku] Re: How do I get a list of all terminal commands?

  • From: Michel Clasquin-Johnson <clasqm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:07:25 +0200

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/clasqm/yab_programs/scriptassistant.html

You will need libncurses.so - available from Haikuware

On 21 Jan 2010, at 5:35 AM, Kevin Ar18 wrote:

I'm particularly looking for the equivalent of disk utilities like BSD's disklabel, fdisk, and newfs.

I'd do with just a simple list of all the commands available in Haiku, since I can figure it out from there. "man" and "help" don't return anything useful.

* So, is there a terminal command that will give me a list?
* If not, a website?
* Do all of Haiku's commands follow a certain OS or it is a mix of different ones?

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/

Michel Clasquin-Johnson
e-mail: clasqm@xxxxxxxxx
website: http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/clasqm/