[openbeos] Re: How can we recruit more programmers ?

  • From: "Phil Greenway (Sikosis)" <sikosis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:56:05 +1000

What kind of BeOS programming are you interesting in ?

If it's GUI apps and getting the basics, you should come to the Pref Team.

http://obos.gravity24hr.com/
http://gravity24hr.com/forums/index.php?c=3

There is also an IRC channel called #prefchat (on the same server as
#openbeos) - where I've run online programming tutorials with new coders on
the team.

That, coupled with a few key mailing lists and just studying the BeBook are
usually enough :)

Cheers

Sikosis
OBOS Pref Team Leader