[openbeos] Hello V. 2.0

  • From: "Yuri Titov" <yurititov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:05:19 -0500

(doh, original message had no linebreaks... here it is again)

Hi, I have been watching this lists from just about the first day it was
created.
I have been reluctant to sign up for anything, but things seem to be moving
slow.
I would like to help out specifically with the app_server/interface kit.  my
programming
experience is just what I learned on my own.  I didnt go to school for this
stuff.  I can write
applications and learn / research whatever is needed.  I have good knowledge of
oop
 and c++.  First time i picked up a programming book was around 6 years ago and
I have
been programming of and on.  I had a project going for BeOS, but it is on hold
now due to
 current surcumstances.

Anyhow if you need some help with app server and the interface kit.. I would
like
to help out (I was going to go on my own but got lost ;p )

-yt