[haiku] Haiku's DiskImage tool.Where can I download it?

  • From: Luis Suzuki <luissuzuki@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:07:15 +0000

1)In a previous post in February 2010 I asked about a tool to
create,mount,convert disk images and I wastold that such kind of tool already
exists and it is called diskimage,but it is not part of
Haiku'sdistribution.So,where can I find it because it seems it is not in
Haikuware website.
2)What kind of formats diskimage support? iso9660,Apple's disk image formats as
the old NDIFs(read,read-write,read compressed) and the new dmg?