[haiku] Re: HaikuBox (think BeBox)

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:02:40 -0500

Hello Angel,

Sorry about that, I keep forgetting not everyone wants to do the facebook
thing... my bad

here's the link to the image.
http://www.silenceofthefans.com/haiku/cases/cylinder/topandbottom.png

on a side note, I'm going to hybridize the first and second, the first
design was way to many leafs (looked strange. I'm going to use three leafs,
one orange, one green and one yellow, the other supports will be black. The
top and bottom will be white or blonde bamboo. this will also differentiate
the front of the case.

I'll be doing a lightweight foamboard mock-up later on and I'll post a photo
as well.
<http://www.silenceofthefans.com/haiku/cases/cylinder/topandbottom.png>
Brian Hague