[haiku] Re: HaikuBox (think BeBox)

  • From: Andrea <bernardi.andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:12:39 +0200

2010/5/18 Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I've got the design where it's much better than yesterday.
>
> This is the top plate only
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4504132&l=ba72c51e72&id=520711361
>
> this is the view of the full computer case, in 2d.
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4504112&l=13ce51ec18&id=520711361
>
> I'll see if I can get a better 3d render for later tonight or tomorrow night.

+1 :)

> thanks... feedback/critiques requested in mass.

I love the idea! With what kind of distro are you planning to release
the projects? (If you actually are planning to release?)
What material were you planning to use? I think it could be hard to
work the front with wood...
Or this could be the time for me to build a 3d printer ;) (
http://www.fabathome.org/?q=node/10 )

What about arduino.cc project? it could be an interesting license for
opensource hardware...

--
Andrea Bernardi
www.andreabernardi.it