[openbeos] Re: Haiku os structure and architecture

  • From: Travis Geiselbrecht <geist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:05:40 -0700

BeOS had two kernels? Oh crap, we'll never catch up!

On Mar 24, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Ralf Schuelke wrote:

Hello Developers,

in the past time my people ask about the architecture and structure of
haiku os. EG: waht kernel have haiku, what networkstack used it and how to
function this etc..

So my idear is, can a developer/s write a document about this, so can we
put it into source tree and on the haiku-os.org.

structure and architecture of haiku
        - kernel
        - stacks (network, USB , ...)
        - kits and servers ore server and kits
        - bootprogresses
        - driver layer
        - ...

and samll grafiks are good , i like this :
http://www.operating-system.org/betriebssystem/bsgfx/beinc/beos-struktur-scr-.gif

Thanks
--
Ralf Schülke aka Stargater