[haiku] Re: Haiku installation

Rene Gollent wrote:

Now that you mention it, that does ring a bell; however, can't seem to find
it in Haiku anywhere (at least not in the Tracker preferences).

I'll need to look when I get home, it's not outside the realm of
possibility that it's only exposed via Tracker's settings file though.
Will let you know unless you find it before then.

If it is really the case, the someone still changed the default value (of merging the Desktops), which was a very bad idea considering that you can not open a Desktop folder even in other volumes.

-Bruno